basically i live for, doctor who, sherlock, danisnotonfire, amazingphil, charlieissocoollike, kickthepj, crabsticks, youtube and Jesus. also there is no proper colour scheme on here what so ever so don't get your panties in a twist.
I JUST WANT TO MEET A GUY ON TUMBLR WHO IS FUNNY AND IN MY FANDOMS AND MY AGE AND HAPPENS TO LIVE NEARBY SO WE CAN MEET UP THEN BECOME REALLY CLOSE THEN GET MARRIED AND HUNT TOGETHER AND SOLVE CRIMES AND TRAVEL THROUGH SPACE AND TIME IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?
UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
wait, so what is it in america then?
Anything below that is an F
is that real??
i’m only a morning person on december 25th
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
i feel like whoever’s on them bass notes are just like “yo fuck yall, all i have is one note and i am ROCKING this shit.”
I don’t often reblog but it’s important that everyone listens to this.
i will never not reblog this
Dr. Seuss was a racist. He wouldn’t attach his words to an interracial romance. Here are seven racist cartoons he made about Japanese-Americans during WWII.
He also later apologized and wrote Horton Hears a Who! to illustrate his remorse for his previous way of thinking
He also grew up in a time where racism was acceptable