So I’m having tour withdrawals, and I watched this video again. One of my friends from BK (top bass) took a one second video clip from everyday of the summer and put it into one video for his version of “That One Second”. Really missing this summer.
Much respect for our drumline. These guys were probably some of the best performers, not to mention they were the most fun group of guys to be around.
Y’all should check this out!
Ahhh this makes me so excited to audition!
Man. I love thisPAUL!
why are parents allowed to yell and scream at their children and call them names and just make them feel like shit in general…
but when kids try to defend themselves…. its disrespectful?
what kind of fucking shit parents do you have
is this a new thing to you
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
queenshota said: I SEE YOURE ONLINE TIME FOR ME TO GET OFFLINE SO I DONT GET MADE FUN OF FOR THE THINGS I LIKE AND ENJOY
I love u
I just…. there is so much wrong with this like THIS IS A SONG FOR PLUS SIZED POSITIVITY IN A WORLD WHERE THERE BASICALLY IS NONE and thin people STILL have to make it all about them and their feelings while girls are literally KILLING THEMSELVES out here to fit into a standard of beauty that should be considered arbitrary.
I just. I need to sit down a moment I am literally so mad.
THE LITERAL NEXT LINE IS “NO I’M JUST PLAYING”. Funny how those who are “offended” never seem to mention that.
every single day thin body types are applauded, worshipped and praised
can bigger girls have ONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you fucking joking right now? This song should send no offense to skinny people whatsoever. There are so many fucking things that glorify being skinny, and now that there is one song, I repeat ONE SONG that says it’s okay to be curvy, or larger, you’re gonna get all fucking offended and bag on it? I don’t think so. It actually says ‘nah I’m just playing’ after the only remotely offensive line in the song. No. No no no. I need to take a breather because this is not fucking okay. Sit the fuck down, shit the fuck up, and let the larger girls be confident about themselves JUST THIS FUCKING ONCE. Thanks.